Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"HUNTER" is now a "Hot New Release in Romantic Suspense" on Amazon

I couldn't believe it when somebody on Kindleboards called my attention to the fact yesterday that Amazon had listed my novel HUNTER: A Thriller on its list of "Hot New Releases in Romantic Suspense." In fact, she reported it as #30 on the list.

When I checked, sure enough, it was on the list at #36. Since then, I've seen it as low as #24. Currently, as I write, it's #25. Which blows me away, of course.

And the reviews on Amazon have been amazing: No less than a dozen 5-star reviews as of this writing, with only one other review listed -- at 4 stars -- that reads as if it were a 5-star rave!

Same thing over at the book's page on Barnes & Noble, where there are three 5-star reviews, and nothing less.

Until the paperback is available, those without Kindles or Nooks have several options:

* Smashwords has the ebook available in multiple formats for downloading to pretty much any other ereader (Sony Reader, Kobo, etc.) or to any device that can double as an ereader.

* Amazon offers FREE Kindle reading "apps" that allow you to download an ebook like HUNTER to your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, or Windows 7 phone.

If you're not sure you'll like the book, you can also download a free sample of several chapters from the book's sales pages on Amazon (Kindle), on B&N (Nook), and on Smashwords (everything else).

And if you wonder whether to buy, despite the glowing reviews, the $3.99 price shouldn't pose much of an obstacle.

2 comments:

Mike Erickson said...

Finished your book last night and I absolutely loved it. You are awesome Robert. I would love to get an autographed copy of the print edition when it comes out, I remember reading somewhere how to do that but I can't find it. Looking forward to your next one.

Robert Bidinotto said...

Mike, I'm just delighted that you enjoyed it. I hope you'll spread the word, in person and online, because it's "word of mouth" that will make the book a success. And if the book is successful, I'll be able to continue writing them. I have at least 3 more Dylan Hunter tales on tap. And other books, as well.

I am only 1-2 weeks away from having the print edition ready for purchase on Amazon. Check here and at my Facebook page, where I'll make announcements about its exact date of publication and availability.

Once again, thanks so much, Mike. I'm delighted that you enjoyed it.